Whether The Wild you’re raising involves infants, toddlers, youth sports, day camps, festivals or all of the above, Cruiser can handle any latitude, longitude or life twist. You have to try this luxury stroller made for the elements that folds up into the trunk or overhead bin with ease in just seconds.
- LIGHTEST WEIGHT AND MOST COMPACT FOLD IN ITS CLASS: At 32 pounds, Cruiser is easy to maneuver and handle. Its compact, one-hand open and fold allows it to fit in the boot of a Mini, be gate checked like a stroller (on most airlines) and store easily. But less is more: Cruisers kid capacity is a best-in-class 55 pounds per seat and cargo capacity is 350 pounds (with no kids on board).
- SAFE FOR BABIES AND TODDLERS ALIKE: Meets or exceeds ASTM safety standards and is JPMA Stroller Certified. Accommodates infant car seats from all major brands (adapters sold separately). Nap system makes Cruiser a JPMA certified bassinet and its bug shield creates the perfect rest stop when out on full day adventures.
- EASY TO MANEUVER: Push, pull or pull alongside. Handle locks in upright position for easy pushing, then unlocks and rotates down for easy pulling. Or push alongside like modern luggage.
- PRECISION BUILD: Military grade aluminum, premium water resistant softgoods and hardware, and perforated plastics seamlessly work together to optimize strength, fit, finish and weight. Lasts through the years.
- Hose washable so though Cruiser was built to get dirty, its quick and easy to clean. Includes 2 Cup Holders and 1 Snack and Drink Tray. Ships in branded Veer box.
Frame material: Aluminum
Harness type: 5 Point
Maximum weight recommendation: 110 Pounds
Item weight: 32.5 Pounds
Shipping rates will be calculated at checkout. Depending on whereabouts in Canada you're located, you get FREE Ground shipping for orders over either $100, $150 or $200 (before tax).
We have an arrangement with Canada Post making returns within Canada really simple! If you need to return an item to us you can print your own pre-paid Canada Post label. The link to print a label and further instructions can be found on your order confirmation e-mail. Please note we will deduct $15CAD once we receive the item(s) back to cover the cost of postage.
Our returns policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a gift card or an exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it and must have the tags attached.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. If the item(s) meet these conditions we will process a refund to the payment method used to place the order.
- We will deduct $15CAD from your refund if you used our Canada Post Pre-paid Return label.
- Shipping charges on your original order are not refundable.
EXCHANGES (if applicable)
The best way to make an exchange is to return the unwanted goods for a full refund and place a new order for the goods you'd like instead.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.