You will love these premium rain pants for teens by The North Face. The North Face Youth Antora Rain Pants are the perfect solution for keeping them dry and comfortable during rainy weather. Made with a waterproof, breathable, and seam-sealed DryVent™ 2L shell and featuring a non-PFC DWR finish, these pants provide reliable protection from the elements. The body and lining are made with recycled polyester, making them both environmentally friendly and durable.
An encased-elastic waistband and internal elastic drawcord ensure a snug, adjustable fit, while a secure-zip welt back pocket provides convenient storage. The pants also feature reverse-coil leg zips that open from the cuff to the knee for easy on/off, encased-elastic cuffs with a hook-and-loop tab for cinching, and a reflective bar on the calves for increased visibility.
- body: 75D 121 g/m² DryVent™ 2L—100% recycled polyester with non-PFC durable water-repellent (non-PFC DWR) finish
- upper-body lining: 75D 50 g/m² 100% recycled polyester mesh
- lower-body lining: 75D 76 g/m² 100% recycled polyester with non-PFC DWR finish
- Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed DryVent™ 2L shell with a non-PFC DWR finish helps keep them dry
- Body and lining made with recycled polyester
- Encased-elastic waistband with an internal elastic drawcord for adjustability
- Secure-zip welt back pocket
- Stows in back packet
- Reverse-coil leg zips open from cuff to knee for easy on/off
- Encased-elastic cuffs with a hook-and-loop tab for cinching
- Reflective bar on calves
- ID label
- Heat transfer logo on left thigh
Shipping rates will be calculated at checkout. Depending on where you are located in Canada, you get FREE Ground shipping for orders over $200 (before tax).
We have an arrangement with Canada Post making returns within Canada really simple! If you need to return an item to us you can print your own pre-paid Canada Post label. The link to print a label and further instructions can be found on your order confirmation e-mail. Please note we will deduct $15 CAD once we receive the item(s) back to cover the cost of postage.
Our returns policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a gift card or an exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it and must have the tags attached.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. If the item(s) meet these conditions we will process a refund to the payment method used to place the order.
- We will deduct $15 CAD from your refund if you used our Canada Post Pre-paid Return label.
- Shipping charges on your original order are not refundable.
EXCHANGES (if applicable)
The best way to make an exchange is to return the unwanted goods for a full refund and place a new order for the goods you'd like instead.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.