Compatible with other Mix+Match pieces, the Big Kids’ Freedom Extreme Shell uses waterproof, breathable DryVent™ with added stretch for maximum mobility on the slopes. Other details like a powder skirt, adjustable hem, and goggle cloth make all the difference for their days on the mountain. We’ve updated our youth sizing. Please use our sizing guide to find your best fit.
- Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed DryVent™ 2L shell with a non-PFC DWR finish helps keep them dry
- Body and lining made with recycled polyester
- Attached, three-piece hood with an elasticated rain-guard tunnel for a snug fit
- Reverse-coil center front zip with a hook-and-loop-closure draft flap and chin zip guard
- Shaped sleeves with adjustable hook-and-loop cuff tabs
- Welt pit-zip venting
- Hidden-zip hand pockets
- Secure-zip pass pocket on left sleeve
- Powder skirt
- Adjustable hem
- Goggle cloth
- 3-in-1 compatible with yellow-label inner jackets
- ID label
- Heat transfer logo on left chest and back-right shoulder
Sizes: XS (6), S (7/8), M (10), L (12), XL (14/16), XXL (18/20)
Center Back: 25''
Body: 75D 117 g/m² DryVent™ 2L—100% recycled polyester with non-PFC durable water-repellent (non-PFC DWR) finish
Upper Back And Upper Sleeves: 75D 175 g/m² DryVent™ 2L— 94% recycled polyester, 6% elastane
Lining: 76 g/m² 100% recycled polyester with non-PFC DWR finish
Shipping rates will be calculated at checkout. Depending on where you are located in Canada, you get FREE Ground shipping for orders over $200 (before tax).
We have an arrangement with Canada Post making returns within Canada really simple! If you need to return an item to us you can print your own pre-paid Canada Post label. The link to print a label and further instructions can be found on your order confirmation e-mail. Please note we will deduct $15 CAD once we receive the item(s) back to cover the cost of postage.
Our returns policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a gift card or an exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it and must have the tags attached.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. If the item(s) meet these conditions we will process a refund to the payment method used to place the order.
- We will deduct $15 CAD from your refund if you used our Canada Post Pre-paid Return label.
- Shipping charges on your original order are not refundable.
EXCHANGES (if applicable)
The best way to make an exchange is to return the unwanted goods for a full refund and place a new order for the goods you'd like instead.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.