Ready to brave the elements?! The Kids’ Warm Storm Rain Jacket is a weatherproof-but-breathable DryVent™ 2L (2 Layer) jacket with a soft, high-pile fleece lining and insulated sleeves.This cozy little coat is the perfect transition in the shoulder season when you never know what mother earth will bring your way. From wind, to rain, to snow, and everything in between this jacket will keep them warm, dry and comfortable.
In classic unisex TNF black or a more feminine Fuschia pink, this jacket is a WINNER!
Recommended for ages 2-7ish
- Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed DryVent™ 2L shell with a non-PFC DWR finish helps keep them dry
- Body made with recycled polyester
- Heatseeker™ Eco insulation in sleeves for warmth even in wet weather
- Hood and upper body lined with cozy Sherpa fleece
- Lower body lined with micro-fleece
- Attached, three-piece hood with an elasticated rain-guard tunnel for a snug fit
- Exposed center front zip with a non-PFC DWR finish, internal stormflap and chin zip guard
- Secure-zip welt hand pockets
- Encased-elastic cuffs
- Drop-tail hem
- ID label
- Heat transfer logo on left chest and back-right shoulder
Shipping rates will be calculated at checkout. Depending on where you are located in Canada, you get FREE Ground shipping for orders over $200 (before tax).
We have an arrangement with Canada Post making returns within Canada really simple! If you need to return an item to us you can print your own pre-paid Canada Post label. The link to print a label and further instructions can be found on your order confirmation e-mail. Please note we will deduct $15 CAD once we receive the item(s) back to cover the cost of postage.
Our returns policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a gift card or an exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it and must have the tags attached.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. If the item(s) meet these conditions we will process a refund to the payment method used to place the order.
- We will deduct $15 CAD from your refund if you used our Canada Post Pre-paid Return label.
- Shipping charges on your original order are not refundable.
EXCHANGES (if applicable)
The best way to make an exchange is to return the unwanted goods for a full refund and place a new order for the goods you'd like instead.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.