Vice answers the long-awaited demands of dirt jump and slopestyle riders alike who relish in pedal feel and compliance without conceding durability and protection. Developed with Kyle Strait, Vice features our RC Fuzion outsole—an inverse, gradient diameter hexagon pattern designed to bring the pedal closer to the rider. Sloped-angle inverse hexagons, varying in diameter from 9mm at the toe and heel to 7mm at the pedal contact area, allow the pedal to “inject” into the outsole for unrivalled sensitivity.
- HIGH GRIP rubber outsole
- RC Fuzion features sloped-angle inverse hexagons, varying in diameter for improved pedal contact
- Cup outsole features 3mm EVA for additional shock absorption and comfort
- Dual-density EVA insole provides additional support and cushion
- Durable and protective upper - Suede (Midnight Blue), Suede/Canvas (Camo/Black)
- Anti-bacterial mesh lining controls odour
- Fully gusseted tongue prohibits intake of dirt and debris
- Internal TPU toe protection
Shipping rates will be calculated at checkout. Depending on where you are located in Canada, you get FREE Ground shipping for orders over $200 (before tax).
We have an arrangement with Canada Post making returns within Canada really simple! If you need to return an item to us you can print your own pre-paid Canada Post label. The link to print a label and further instructions can be found on your order confirmation e-mail. Please note we will deduct $15 CAD once we receive the item(s) back to cover the cost of postage.
Our returns policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a gift card or an exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it and must have the tags attached.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. If the item(s) meet these conditions we will process a refund to the payment method used to place the order.
- We will deduct $15 CAD from your refund if you used our Canada Post Pre-paid Return label.
- Shipping charges on your original order are not refundable.
EXCHANGES (if applicable)
The best way to make an exchange is to return the unwanted goods for a full refund and place a new order for the goods you'd like instead.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.