This POCito Omne MIPS biking helmet is designed with children's safety and comfort in mind. It has the same safety features as the adult version, but is tailored to provide the best fit and protection for younger riders. The MIPS-system adds protection against rotational forces, ensuring optimum protection.
The helmet features a 360° fit system that makes it easy to find a secure and comfortable fit. The helmet's EPS liner is optimized for the protection children need. The inclusion of Mips enhances rotational impact protection, giving more security for children of all ages. As with all POCito products, the helmet is developed to support proactive protection for children. The POCito Omne MIPS is available in highly visible fluorescent colours that attract attention from a distance, so others notice your child earlier. Reflective detailing makes it even easier for the helmet to grab attention.
All the technical details that make this helmet an EXCELLENT choice:
- MIPS: The MIPS Brain Protection System gives improved rotational impact protection.
- EPS Liner: A lightweight EPS liner gives protection optimized for children.
- PC Shell: The PC shell enhances the structural integrity of the helmet.
- Adjustable 360° fit: A 360° adjustment system makes it easy to find a secure, comfortable fit.
- Reflective Details: Reflective patches to the front, rear and on each side of the helmet make it easier for others to notice the wearer.
- Fluorescent colors: Bright fluorescent colors make it easier for others to see the wearer from further away, giving more time to react to a child's presence.
Shipping rates will be calculated at checkout. Depending on where you are located in Canada, you get FREE Ground shipping for orders over $200 (before tax).
We have an arrangement with Canada Post making returns within Canada really simple! If you need to return an item to us you can print your own pre-paid Canada Post label. The link to print a label and further instructions can be found on your order confirmation e-mail. Please note we will deduct $15 CAD once we receive the item(s) back to cover the cost of postage.
Our returns policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a gift card or an exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it and must have the tags attached.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. If the item(s) meet these conditions we will process a refund to the payment method used to place the order.
- We will deduct $15CAD from your refund if you used our Canada Post Pre-paid Return label.
- Shipping charges on your original order are not refundable.
EXCHANGES (if applicable)
The best way to make an exchange is to return the unwanted goods for a full refund and place a new order for the goods you'd like instead.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.