The POCito Aspire Bike Sunglasses are designed specifically for younger cyclists, offering a performance frame with lenses tailored to the needs of developing eyes. Ideal for young riders, they offer superior protection and optimized vision.
These bike sunglasses provide superior protection for young riders. The lightweight and strong bio-grilamid frame ensures a comfortable fit, while adjustable temples and a nosepiece ensure a secure fit. Every part is coated in a grippy rubber for stability, and the KidZ by Zeiss lens offers complete UV protection without affecting colour perception. Brace them to enjoy all-day comfort on the trail.PRODUCT HIGHLIGHTS
- Complete UV protection
- Adjustable temples
- Scaled for smaller faces
All the Technical Details:
- Bio-grilamid frame: Lightweight, strong, durable and made from majority renewable sources.
- Adjustable nosepiece: A soft, adjustable nosepiece in grippy rubber makes it easy to find a secure fit.
- Adjustable temples: Adjustable temples in grippy rubber give a secure, comfortable fit.
- Snap hinges: Snap-in hinges allow temples to break away from the lens in a fall, minimizing damage. They can easily be snapped back in place.
- KidZ by Zeiss Lens: Lenses developed especially for children give protection with no color distortion.
- UV400: Complete UVA and UVB protection.
- Anti-scratch treatment: Keeps the lenses free from blemishes that affect vision
Shipping rates will be calculated at checkout. Depending on where you are located in Canada, you get FREE Ground shipping for orders over $200 (before tax).
We have an arrangement with Canada Post making returns within Canada really simple! If you need to return an item to us you can print your own pre-paid Canada Post label. The link to print a label and further instructions can be found on your order confirmation e-mail. Please note we will deduct $15 CAD once we receive the item(s) back to cover the cost of postage.
Our returns policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a gift card or an exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it and must have the tags attached.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. If the item(s) meet these conditions we will process a refund to the payment method used to place the order.
- We will deduct $15 CAD from your refund if you used our Canada Post Pre-paid Return label.
- Shipping charges on your original order are not refundable.
EXCHANGES (if applicable)
The best way to make an exchange is to return the unwanted goods for a full refund and place a new order for the goods you'd like instead.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.