These PREMIUM Gore-Tex long-cuff leather mitts are perfect for school ski trips! With certified ethical goose down* insulation and +GORE WARM technology that promises the highest insulation performance, you can rest assured they will have the roastiest, toastiest hands possible. Seriously, these mitts have all the technical bells and whistles to keep thier hands warm and dry (inlcluding from sweat!) all day long.
The waterproof, breathable GORE-TEX membrane, the durable FLEXSHELL exterior, and the nose wipe make these the KOMBI mittens the best children's mittens, hands down.
*All KOMBI down is sourced from geese originating from the food industry, that have not been subjected to unnecessary harm.
All you need to know about these gloves...
- Outside: Durable, water-resistant and breathable polyester with leather trims
- Palm :Premium leather with silicone print
- Membrane: GORE-TEX waterproof, breathable, windproof
- Insulation: Ethical goose down
- Lining: ACCU-DRI® moisture-wicking recycled micro-polyester
- Features: +GORE WARM technology for higher insulation performance
- Elite wrist leash (so they dont drop these puppies off the chairlift!)
- Adjustable wrist strap
- Nose wipe (Still need tissues, but you know they're going to wipe with the mitt anyways)
Shipping rates will be calculated at checkout. Depending on where you are located in Canada, you get FREE Ground shipping for orders over $200 (before tax).
We have an arrangement with Canada Post making returns within Canada really simple! If you need to return an item to us you can print your own pre-paid Canada Post label. The link to print a label and further instructions can be found on your order confirmation e-mail. Please note we will deduct $15 CAD once we receive the item(s) back to cover the cost of postage.
Our returns policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a gift card or an exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it and must have the tags attached.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. If the item(s) meet these conditions we will process a refund to the payment method used to place the order.
- We will deduct $15 CAD from your refund if you used our Canada Post Pre-paid Return label.
- Shipping charges on your original order are not refundable.
EXCHANGES (if applicable)
The best way to make an exchange is to return the unwanted goods for a full refund and place a new order for the goods you'd like instead.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.