Mini and mighty! This hydration backpack is perfect for kids on the go. Here's the top 5 benefits of having a hydration backpack:
1. It holds enough water to keep them well hydrated for an active day (1.5 L)
2. Designed with kids and compact-framed people in mind, it distributes weight of across their body and is thus easier to carry than a bulky water bottle
3. Kids are more likely to suck on a mouthpiece attached to their pack, than pull out their water bottle and take a drink
4. This little pack is big enough to fit a lunch and some snacks, and an extra pair of socks or gloves.
5. No Spills! You dont have to think about the lid popping off or leaking like a regular water bottle.
Designed with kids and compact-framed people in mind, this durable and sustainably built pack is a must for active outdoor kids. The simple and adjustable pack encourages your little adventurer to ride confidently, without any unnecessary baggage weighing them down. The recycled 200D Poly fabric is durable, lightweight, and easily sheds stains. Available in an array of bright colors and fun designs give them a fun way to show off their personality! The Mini M.U.L.E.® is ideal for mountain biking, but is also a great choice for hikes and days at the park. Adventure big, ride mini!
- Gold Sustainability: Made with recycled materials and safer chemicals, designed to preserve resources and diminish disposables.
- Stretch Overflow pocket: Gives you more space to pack all of your exploring essentials, PLUS any little goodies and gems you find along the trail.
- Integrated Tool Organization: A place for everything and everything in its place. Keep all of your favorite things handy and well-organized.
- Secure Zippered Pocket: Making sure your most special of treasures are safe and sound.
- Ventilated Harness: This cooling harness let's the air hit ya when you're out adventuring.
- Lightweight and Durable Materials: Go on wild adventures, explore new worlds, get rough and dirty—you'll stay comfortable and your pack won't get ruined.
- Breathable Air Mesh: Keeps you cool and free from yucky sweat, so you can play and explore even more.
- Adjustable Sternum Strap: Make your pack fit you just right! Uniquely made to adjust to your unique self.
- Reflectivity: Stay safe out there! Your pack has some "high-shine" areas that let people see you and keep you safe, even when it's dark out. Perfect for late night exploring.
- Safety Whistle: Make some noise for the safety whistle! If you're in trouble, need help, or need to let someone know you're coming close to them on your bike—use this safety whistle. (*Can also be used to annoy your siblings)
Dimensions: 14.2 x 7.5 x 5.9 in. / 36 x 19 x 15 cm
Material: Recycled 200D Poly, C0 DWR
Back Panel: Air Mesh
Pack Weight: 390g / 15oz.
Hydration Type: Crux® 1.5L Reservoir
Torso Fit Range: 12-16″ / 30-40 cm
Gear Capacity: 5L
Hydration Capacity: 1.5L
Shipping rates will be calculated at checkout. Depending on where you are located in Canada, you get FREE Ground shipping for orders over $200 (before tax). Please be advised that Duties and Taxes are not included in the shipping total (where applicable).
If the item you've ordered isn't what you expected, doesn't fit, or you've just changed your mind, contact Emily at email@example.com and we'll get you sorted with a return shipping label and further instructions on how to complete the return.
Our returns policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a gift card or an exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it and must have the tags attached.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. If the item(s) meet these conditions we will process a refund to the payment method used to place the order.
- We will deduct $15 CAD from your refund to cover return shipping costs.
- Shipping charges on your original order are not refundable.
EXCHANGES (if applicable)
The best way to make an exchange is to return the unwanted goods for a full refund and place a new order for the goods you'd like instead.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
I have a 5 year old and a 7 year old and we use these Camebak backpacks all summer. Its way easier to get your kids to suck on the mouthpiece than stop what they're doing, open their pack, and grab their water bottle. We use them on our bikes rides and our little hikes in the forest. I even used them recently on an outdoor field trip the kids had at school and it worked great.