Whether conquering the mountain or strolling to school, this jacket ensures you're winter-ready with a touch of flair and cozy comfort!
Bring on the chill with the stylish, practical, and captivating Burton Hart 2L Jacket! DRYRIDE tech and toasty Thermacore insulation provide all the weather-defying performance your kiddo needs to stay cozy and content while conquering trails or running errands. A generous helmet-friendly hood and a waist gaiter that pairs perfectly with Burton Pants make it easy to outsmart Mother Nature.
Check out these Materials Crafted for Performance:
- DRYRIDE™ 2-Layer Nylon Woven Fabric
- PFC-free DWR coating for enhanced water repellency
- ThermacoreECO insulation [120g] with over 90% recycled fibers for lightweight warmth
- Regular fit offers the perfect balance between comfort and style
- Critically-taped seams for ultimate weather protection
- Taffeta lining mapped with microfleece back panel for added warmth
- Contour drop hood, helmet-compatible, with elastic hood gaiter and crown adjustment
- Room-to-Grow system for extended sleeve length to accommodate growth spurts
- Ergonomic water-repellent waist gaiter with jacket-to-pant interface
- Adjustable cuffs, pocket-access hem cinch, glove loops, ticket O-ring
- Zippered microfleece hand-warmer pockets, therma-pocket with media port, and sleeve pass pocket with hook-and-loop closure
- bluesign® approved materials ensure safe chemicals and a reduced environmental impact during manufacturing
Elevating Winter Fashion, One Jacket at a Time!
Shipping rates will be calculated at checkout. Depending on where you are located in Canada, you get FREE Ground shipping for orders over $200 (before tax).
We have an arrangement with Canada Post making returns within Canada really simple! If you need to return an item to us you can print your own pre-paid Canada Post label. The link to print a label and further instructions can be found on your order confirmation e-mail. Please note we will deduct $15 CAD once we receive the item(s) back to cover the cost of postage.
Our returns policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a gift card or an exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it and must have the tags attached.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. If the item(s) meet these conditions we will process a refund to the payment method used to place the order.
- We will deduct $15 CAD from your refund if you used our Canada Post Pre-paid Return label.
- Shipping charges on your original order are not refundable.
EXCHANGES (if applicable)
The best way to make an exchange is to return the unwanted goods for a full refund and place a new order for the goods you'd like instead.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.