Things you can do with coffee grinds...
- Fertilize your garden
- Remove fleas from your pets
- Use as a natural cleaning scrub
- and now - make sunglasses!!
Polarized lenses for maximum protection
- Our UV400 rated Polarized lenses provide full UVA and UVB protection and block out harmful glare from reflective surfaces like water and snow. So many kids sunglasses on the market do not have polarized lenses. Young eyes are more sensitive to UV rays and many studies have shown that often damage done to a person's eyes happens at a young age.
Incredibly light and comfortable
- Weighing only 19 grams, Kids BioSunnies are one of the very lightest and most comfortable pairs of kids sunglasses on the market
Practically unbreakable ''kids proof'' frames
- The coffee grinds frame is super flexible and can take all sorts wear and tear!
Style points galore
- Your kids can be eco-friendly and still look awesome! The two are not mutually exclusive!
Say no to wasteful plastic sunglasses and help reinforce the eco-friendly message with your child
- Instead of buying your son or daughter another pair of wasteful plastic sunglasses, get them a pair of eco-friendly BioSunnies. Your child will love them and they will become a talking point. Prepare for lots of ''cool shades'' comments too!
Shipping rates will be calculated at checkout. Depending on whereabouts in Canada you're located, you get FREE Ground shipping for orders over either $100, $150 or $200 (before tax).
We have an arrangement with Canada Post making returns within Canada really simple! If you need to return an item to us you can print your own pre-paid Canada Post label. The link to print a label and further instructions can be found on your order confirmation e-mail. Please note we will deduct $15CAD once we receive the item(s) back to cover the cost of postage.
Our returns policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a gift card or an exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it and must have the tags attached.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. If the item(s) meet these conditions we will process a refund to the payment method used to place the order.
- We will deduct $15CAD from your refund if you used our Canada Post Pre-paid Return label.
- Shipping charges on your original order are not refundable.
EXCHANGES (if applicable)
The best way to make an exchange is to return the unwanted goods for a full refund and place a new order for the goods you'd like instead.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.