Cold days are no match for the Kids’ North Down Hooded Jacket, featuring 600-fill recycled down insulation in the body and Heatseeker™ Eco insulation. A warm fleece lining will make this the cozy jacket they’ll always look forward to wearing.
- Reverse-coil-zip hand pockets
- Elastic binding on hood and cuffs
- ID label
- Heat transfer logo on left chest and back-right shoulder
- 600 fill recycled down in the body
- Hood lined with high-pile fleece
- Upper body lined with micro-fleece
- Fleece lining adds warmth
- Attached, insulated three-piece hood with elastic binding
- Exposed, reverse-coil center front zip with a snap-closure draft flap and chin zip guard
- Wrist-warmer paneling at cuffs
Down Insulation:600 fill recycled waterfowl down in body
Sizes:2T, 3T, 4T, 5T, 6T, 7T
Solid Body:50D 76 g/m² 100% recycled polyester with non-PFC durable water-repellent (non-PFC DWR) finish
Heather Body:40D 72 g/m² 55% recycled polyester, 45% recycled nylon with non-PFC DWR finish
Hood Lining:150D 200 g/m² 100% recycled polyester high-pile fleece
Upper-Body Lining:165 g/m² 100% polyester micro-fleece
Lower-Body And Sleeve Lining:76 g/m² 100% recycled polyester
Synthetic Insulation:120 g Heatseeker™ Eco 70% post-consumer recycled polyester in hood, 60 g in chin zip guard and draft flap
Shipping rates will be calculated at checkout. Depending on whereabouts in Canada you're located, you get FREE Ground shipping for orders over either $100, $150 or $200 (before tax).
We have an arrangement with Canada Post making returns within Canada really simple! If you need to return an item to us you can print your own pre-paid Canada Post label. The link to print a label and further instructions can be found on your order confirmation e-mail. Please note we will deduct $15CAD once we receive the item(s) back to cover the cost of postage.
Our returns policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a gift card or an exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it and must have the tags attached.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. If the item(s) meet these conditions we will process a refund to the payment method used to place the order.
- We will deduct $15CAD from your refund if you used our Canada Post Pre-paid Return label.
- Shipping charges on your original order are not refundable.
EXCHANGES (if applicable)
The best way to make an exchange is to return the unwanted goods for a full refund and place a new order for the goods you'd like instead.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.