With waterproof, breathable DryVent™ 2L and cozy 550-fill down, the Kids’ Arctic Parka has junior explorers equipped to take on icy winter conditions. Features like a fleece-lined hood and removable faux-fur ruff ensure that they can customize their look.
- Encased-elastic cuffs
- ID label
- Embroidered logo on left chest and back-right shoulder
- Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed DryVent™ 2L shell with a non-PFC DWR finish helps keep them dry
- Body made with recycled nylon and lining made with recycled polyester
- 550 fill goose down in the body and 40 g Heatseeker™ Eco insulation in the hood for warmth without being too heavy
- Attached, fleece-lined, three-piece hood with an encased-elastic rain tunnel and removable faux-fur trim
- Two-way, VISLON® center front zip with a hook-and-loop flap closure
- Patch hand pockets
Body:70D 128 g/m² DryVent™ 2L—100% recycled nylon with non-PFC durable water-repellent (non-PFC DWR) finish
Shipping rates will be calculated at checkout. Depending on whereabouts in Canada you're located, you get FREE Ground shipping for orders over either $100, $150 or $200 (before tax).
We have an arrangement with Canada Post making returns within Canada really simple! If you need to return an item to us you can print your own pre-paid Canada Post label. The link to print a label and further instructions can be found on your order confirmation e-mail. Please note we will deduct $15CAD once we receive the item(s) back to cover the cost of postage.
Our returns policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a gift card or an exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it and must have the tags attached.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. If the item(s) meet these conditions we will process a refund to the payment method used to place the order.
- We will deduct $15CAD from your refund if you used our Canada Post Pre-paid Return label.
- Shipping charges on your original order are not refundable.
EXCHANGES (if applicable)
The best way to make an exchange is to return the unwanted goods for a full refund and place a new order for the goods you'd like instead.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.