The lightweight Girls’ ThermoBall™ Hooded Jacket delivers all-weather warmth to keep her covered anytime the weather takes a turn. Diagonal quilting, secure-zip hand pockets, and elastic binding adds style with practicality.
- ThermoBall™ Eco insulation for warmth even when wet
- Removable, three-piece hood with snaps
- Exposed, VISLON® center front zip with an internal draft flap and chin zip guard
- Secure-zip hand pockets
- Elastic binding on hood and cuffs
- Thumbholes at cuffs
- Triclimate® loop at cuffs to attach to a shell
- Drop-tail hem
- 3-in-1 compatible with yellow-label outer jackets
- ID label
- Embroidered logo on left chest and back-right shoulder
- Body made with recycled nylon and lining made with recycled polyester
- Diagonal quilting all over
Body:20D 38 g/m² 100% recycled nylon with non-PFC durable water-repellent (non-PFC DWR) finish
Lining:50D 76 g/m² 100% recycled polyester with non-PFC DWR finish
Insulation:11 g/ft² ThermoBall™ Eco 100% post-consumer recycled polyester
Sizes:XS (6), S (7/8), M (10), L (12), XL (14/16), XXL (18/20)
Shipping rates will be calculated at checkout. Depending on whereabouts in Canada you're located, you get FREE Ground shipping for orders over either $100, $150 or $200 (before tax).
We have an arrangement with Canada Post making returns within Canada really simple! If you need to return an item to us you can print your own pre-paid Canada Post label. The link to print a label and further instructions can be found on your order confirmation e-mail. Please note we will deduct $15CAD once we receive the item(s) back to cover the cost of postage.
Our returns policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a gift card or an exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it and must have the tags attached.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. If the item(s) meet these conditions we will process a refund to the payment method used to place the order.
- We will deduct $15CAD from your refund if you used our Canada Post Pre-paid Return label.
- Shipping charges on your original order are not refundable.
EXCHANGES (if applicable)
The best way to make an exchange is to return the unwanted goods for a full refund and place a new order for the goods you'd like instead.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.