These warm and waterproof Freedom Insulated Pants will keep her dry and warm all day through. With a feminine fit, and all the technical goodies, she'll be unstoppable on the slopes even on the coldest days. EZ Grow cuffs at the leg opening can be extended by 2'' as they grow taller so she can cherish these babies for a few seasons. Truly a quality pant with a great fit; five star favourite!
All you need to know:
- Body and lining made with recycled polyester
- Heatseeker™ Eco insulation for warmth even in wet weather
- Zip-fly with a snap closure
- Secure-zip patch pocket on right thigh
- Ankle gaiters with gripper elastic
- Reinforced cuffs and inner-leg boot kickpatches
- EZ Grow leg at hem and inside lining
- Heat transfer logo on left thigh
- Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed DryVent™ 2L shell with a non-PFC DWR finish helps keep them dry
- Waistband with an integrated, partially exposed, branded elastic belt with adjustable hook-and-loop tabs
Inseam:R 25.5'', 27.5'' grown
Body:75D 117 g/m² DryVent™ 2L—100% recycled polyester with non-PFC durable water-repellent (non-PFC DWR) finish
Lining:50D 76 g/m² 100% recycled polyester with non-PFC DWR finish
Insulation:100 g Heatseeker™ Eco 70% post-consumer recycled polyester
Sizes:XS (6), S (7/8), M (10), L (12), XL (14/16), XXL (18/20)
Shipping rates will be calculated at checkout. Depending on whereabouts in Canada you're located, you get FREE Ground shipping for orders over either $100, $150 or $200 (before tax).
We have an arrangement with Canada Post making returns within Canada really simple! If you need to return an item to us you can print your own pre-paid Canada Post label. The link to print a label and further instructions can be found on your order confirmation e-mail. Please note we will deduct $15CAD once we receive the item(s) back to cover the cost of postage.
Our returns policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a gift card or an exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it and must have the tags attached.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. If the item(s) meet these conditions we will process a refund to the payment method used to place the order.
- We will deduct $15CAD from your refund if you used our Canada Post Pre-paid Return label.
- Shipping charges on your original order are not refundable.
EXCHANGES (if applicable)
The best way to make an exchange is to return the unwanted goods for a full refund and place a new order for the goods you'd like instead.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.