As winter’s winds howl down the streets, this down parka will keep you cozy and warm. Cozy goose down insulation and 2-layer DryVent™ shel is ready to face winter head on. The insulated hood and collar are lined with an incredibly soft high-pile fleece that provides scarf-like warmth and adds another layer of weather protection. Plenty of pocket space keep hands and electronics safe from the cold.
- Waterproof breathable DryVent 2-layer shell has been fully seam sealed for ultimate weather protection
- Responsible Down Certified 550-fill power goose down provides pillowy warmth
- Hood is lined with high-pile fleece and a removable faux-fur trim
- Lined with a smooth polyester for easy layering
- Stretchy elastic cuffs with thumb holes seal in the warmth and keep the cold out
- Weight 880g (Medium)
- Casual wear
- Insulated down
- Recycled nylon
- Recycled polyester
- 550 fill-power goose down
- Waterproof with fully taped seams
- 1 internal drop-in with cord port
- 2 front zippered
Durable water repellency
- 2-way zipper
- Thumb loops
- Certified Responsible Down
- Recycled content
Shipping rates will be calculated at checkout. Depending on whereabouts in Canada you're located, you get FREE Ground shipping for orders over either $100, $150 or $200 (before tax).
We have an arrangement with Canada Post making returns within Canada really simple! If you need to return an item to us you can print your own pre-paid Canada Post label. The link to print a label and further instructions can be found on your order confirmation e-mail. Please note we will deduct $15CAD once we receive the item(s) back to cover the cost of postage.
Our returns policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a gift card or an exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it and must have the tags attached.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. If the item(s) meet these conditions we will process a refund to the payment method used to place the order.
- We will deduct $15CAD from your refund if you used our Canada Post Pre-paid Return label.
- Shipping charges on your original order are not refundable.
EXCHANGES (if applicable)
The best way to make an exchange is to return the unwanted goods for a full refund and place a new order for the goods you'd like instead.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.