Gone are the days of buckles and buttons, aka impossible traps! Our Mini Expedition pants are easy-on-easy-off, with adjustable Velcro shoulder attachments atop a stretch fleece bib. An elasticized waist keeps a little one snug and free to move at the same time. These pants are made in a full array of prints and colors to mix and match with any of our jackets. “Room To Grow” hems let your little guy grow a full two inches in these pants before they hit the giveaway pile, and 60 grams of PrimaLoft® Black Eco insulation offer a touch more warmth than other pants.
- Stretch EXO SHIELD Recycled Polyester Plain Weave with 10k Laminate and DWR
- PrimaLoft® Black ECO insulation (60g)
- Brushed anti-pill micro fleece
- YKK® zippers
- Attached stretch fleece vest with adjustable shoulder straps for customizable fit
- Adjustable waist
- Reverse coil chest pocket zipper for added water resistance
- Zippered hand pockets
- Taped seams in critical places seal out moisture
- Reinforced scuff guard around bottom of pant leg
- Inner snow gaiters with gripper elastic ensure pant leg stay securely in place
- Room to Grow small-to-tall hem allows for an additional 2" to allow for growth in between (or during!) seasons
- Style No: 195086_001
Shipping rates will be calculated at checkout. Depending on whereabouts in Canada you're located, you get FREE Ground shipping for orders over either $100, $150 or $200 (before tax).
We have an arrangement with Canada Post making returns within Canada really simple! If you need to return an item to us you can print your own pre-paid Canada Post label. The link to print a label and further instructions can be found on your order confirmation e-mail. Please note we will deduct $15CAD once we receive the item(s) back to cover the cost of postage.
Our returns policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a gift card or an exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it and must have the tags attached.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. If the item(s) meet these conditions we will process a refund to the payment method used to place the order.
- We will deduct $15CAD from your refund if you used our Canada Post Pre-paid Return label.
- Shipping charges on your original order are not refundable.
EXCHANGES (if applicable)
The best way to make an exchange is to return the unwanted goods for a full refund and place a new order for the goods you'd like instead.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.