This Spyder jacket is a fan favourite for ski families and one of our BESTSELLING styles year after year. With bright colorways and all the bells and whistles, the Leader jacket is a go-to classic for your mountain sport lover.
Don’t be fooled by the size of this jacket, as it’s packed with features like gusseted “Room To Grow” cuffs that extend up to 1-1/2 inches, a removable hood with inner gaiter, critically taped seams and a 10k/10k stretch Recycled EXO SHIELD laminate, and a warm layer of 133g PrimaLoft® Black Eco insulation. With some of the same of our men's jackets, the Leader helps ensure your little hot shot will lead the pack in happy comfort no matter what the weather brings.
The technical details on this little winner..
- Stretch EXO SHIELD Recycled Polyester Plain Weave with 10k Laminate and DWR
- PrimaLoft® Black ECO insulation (133g)
- YKK® Arrow Vislon® main zipper creates a chevron pattern and add a pop of style front and center
- Room to Grow small-to-tall hem allows for an additional 1.5" to allow for growth in between (or during!) seasons
- Removable helmet compatible hood with inner hood gaiter
- Taped seams in critical places seal out moisture
- Reverse coil chest pocket zipper for added water resistance
- Zippered hand pockets
- Fixed powder skirt with snaps and gripper elastic
- Data card, internal, and mesh goggle pockets
- Elasticized cuffs with glove/mitten attachment
Shipping rates will be calculated at checkout. Depending on where you are located in Canada, you get FREE Ground shipping for orders over $200 (before tax). Please be advised that Duties and Taxes are not included in the shipping total (where applicable).
If the item you've ordered isn't what you expected, doesn't fit, or you've just changed your mind, contact Emily at email@example.com and we'll get you sorted with a return shipping label and further instructions on how to complete the return.
Our returns policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a gift card or an exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it and must have the tags attached.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. If the item(s) meet these conditions we will process a refund to the payment method used to place the order.
- We will deduct $15 CAD from your refund to cover return shipping costs.
- Shipping charges on your original order are not refundable.
EXCHANGES (if applicable)
The best way to make an exchange is to return the unwanted goods for a full refund and place a new order for the goods you'd like instead.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.