This Spyder jacket is a fan favourite for ski families and one of our BESTSELLING styles year after year. With bright colorways and all the bells and whistles, the Leader jacket is a go-to classic for your mountain sport lover.
A quick summary of winning features: Bright and bold colors so you can spot them from afar, a removable hood with gaiter, powder skirt with snaps and elastic grippers, adjustable gusseted cuffs, a wrist-warming sleeve with thumb holes and SO MUCH MORE!
The nitty gritty details...
- Removable helmet compatible hood for improved function and versatility
- Pinch cord locks cinch tight to block out the elements or open for additional airflow.
- Goggle Pocket - Keep your goggles or extra lens secure and dry when not in use.
- Stretch EXO SHIELD Recycled Polyester Plain Weave with 10k Laminate and DWR
- PrimaLoft® Black ECO insulation (133g)
- YKK® Arrow Vislon® main zipper creates a chevron pattern and add a pop of style front and center
- Removable helmet compatible hood with inner gaiter
- Taped seams in critical places seal out moisture
- Fixed powder skirt with snaps and gripper elastic
- Zippered data card pocket
- Adjustable cuff tabs with gussets and interior stretch cuffs with thumb holes keep sleeves securely in place
- Adjustable drawcord waist hem
- Style: 225001
Shipping rates will be calculated at checkout. Depending on where you are located in Canada, you get FREE Ground shipping for orders over $200 (before tax).
We have an arrangement with Canada Post making returns within Canada really simple! If you need to return an item to us you can print your own pre-paid Canada Post label. The link to print a label and further instructions can be found on your order confirmation e-mail. Please note we will deduct $15 CAD once we receive the item(s) back to cover the cost of postage.
Our returns policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a gift card or an exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it and must have the tags attached.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. If the item(s) meet these conditions we will process a refund to the payment method used to place the order.
- We will deduct $15 CAD from your refund if you used our Canada Post Pre-paid Return label.
- Shipping charges on your original order are not refundable.
EXCHANGES (if applicable)
The best way to make an exchange is to return the unwanted goods for a full refund and place a new order for the goods you'd like instead.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.