Little racers with big style meet their match in the challenger jacket, one of our best-sellers with its souped-up, custom screen-printed Spyder webbing down the side and reflective detailing. It includes all the characteristics of our top-shelf jackets including a removable hood with inner hood gaiter, taped seams, and a powder skirt with snaps and elastic grip. Insulated with PrimaLoft® Black Eco insulation, lined with a 10k/10k stretch EXO SHIELD polyester plain weave laminate and water repellent fabric, the challenger goes unchallenged.
REMOVABLE HOOD - Removable helmet compatible hood for improved function and versatility.
PINCH CORD LOCK - Pinch cord locks cinch tight to block out the elements or open for additional airflow.
GOGGLE POCKET - Keep your goggles or extra lens secure and dry when not in use.
- Stretch EXO SHIELD Recycled Polyester Plain Weave with 10k Laminate and DWR
- PrimaLoft® Black ECO insulation (133g)
- YKK® Arrow Vislon® main zipper creates a chevron pattern and add a pop of style front and center
- Removable helmet compatible hood with inner gaiter
- Taped seams in critical places seal out moisture
- Spyder web screenprint on side body
- Fixed powder skirt with snaps and gripper elastic
- Zippered data card pocket
- Internal and mesh goggle pockets
- Adjustable cuff tabs with gussets and interior stretch cuffs with thumb holes keep sleeves securely in place
- Adjustable drawcord waist hem
- Style: 225003
Shipping rates will be calculated at checkout. Depending on whereabouts in Canada you're located, you get FREE Ground shipping for orders over either $100, $150 or $200 (before tax).
We have an arrangement with Canada Post making returns within Canada really simple! If you need to return an item to us you can print your own pre-paid Canada Post label. The link to print a label and further instructions can be found on your order confirmation e-mail. Please note we will deduct $15CAD once we receive the item(s) back to cover the cost of postage.
Our returns policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a gift card or an exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it and must have the tags attached.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. If the item(s) meet these conditions we will process a refund to the payment method used to place the order.
- We will deduct $15CAD from your refund if you used our Canada Post Pre-paid Return label.
- Shipping charges on your original order are not refundable.
EXCHANGES (if applicable)
The best way to make an exchange is to return the unwanted goods for a full refund and place a new order for the goods you'd like instead.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.