Introducing the all-new Prospect Jr. featuring the world's first helmet liner system that grows as you do. Utilizing Smith's Grow With Me™ dual-stage liner system, the Prospect Jr.'s stage one and stage two liners cover the largest head size range in kid's helmets today. Tested and developed with MIPS® rotational protection system and ventilated Aerocore™ protection featuring Koroyd® - the Prospect Jr. refuses to sacrifice protection, year after year.
- Lightweight in-mold construction
- Aerocore construction featuring Koroyd
- Regulator adjustable climate control
- 14 vents
- MIPS system available in all colors
- Adjustable dial fit system
- Grow With Me™ dual-stage liner system
- Super soft furry tricot lining
- Snapfit SL2 earpads
- AirEvac ventilation
- Weight (Size M MIPS) 16oz / 450 grams
- Certification: ASTM F 2040, CE EN 1077:2007 CLASS B
Shipping rates will be calculated at checkout. Depending on whereabouts in Canada you're located, you get FREE Ground shipping for orders over either $100, $150 or $200 (before tax).
We have an arrangement with Canada Post making returns within Canada really simple! If you need to return an item to us you can print your own pre-paid Canada Post label. The link to print a label and further instructions can be found on your order confirmation e-mail. Please note we will deduct $15CAD once we receive the item(s) back to cover the cost of postage.
Our returns policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a gift card or an exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it and must have the tags attached.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. If the item(s) meet these conditions we will process a refund to the payment method used to place the order.
- We will deduct $15CAD from your refund if you used our Canada Post Pre-paid Return label.
- Shipping charges on your original order are not refundable.
EXCHANGES (if applicable)
The best way to make an exchange is to return the unwanted goods for a full refund and place a new order for the goods you'd like instead.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.