Like heightened race-day focus, the Smith Icon Jr. youth ski racing helmet brings elevated impact absorption and fit technology to every run. This FIS-approved race helmet gives alpine ski racers the peace of mind to focus on reaching the podium with the angled impact benefits of MIPS® plus the energy-absorption advantage of Koroyd® throughout. Match it to the Smith goggles of your choice for the best airflow and fog-free performance possible.
- Advanced ABS construction for increased impact protection and all-around durability
- Complete Koroyd® coverage for lightweight, energy-absorbing and ventilated impact protection
- Engineered EPP foam core enhances durability in repeat-impact zones
- MIPS® Brain Protection System reduces rotational forces caused by angled impacts to the head
- Certification: ASTM F 2040, CE EN 1077:2007 CLASS B, FIS RH 2013
- Conforms to FIS RH 2013 requirements
Fit / Integration
- Designed for ultimate integration with Smith goggles for maximum comfort and venting
- Fidlock® strap buckle offers easy one-hand operation
- Plush lining and ear pad construction reduces noise interference
- XT2® antimicrobial lining offers sweat-activated odor control
- Compatible slalom chin bar sold separately
- Weight (Size M, MIPS®): 25 oz / 700 g
Shipping rates will be calculated at checkout. Depending on whereabouts in Canada you're located, you get FREE Ground shipping for orders over either $100, $150 or $200 (before tax).
We have an arrangement with Canada Post making returns within Canada really simple! If you need to return an item to us you can print your own pre-paid Canada Post label. The link to print a label and further instructions can be found on your order confirmation e-mail. Please note we will deduct $15CAD once we receive the item(s) back to cover the cost of postage.
Our returns policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a gift card or an exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it and must have the tags attached.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. If the item(s) meet these conditions we will process a refund to the payment method used to place the order.
- We will deduct $15CAD from your refund if you used our Canada Post Pre-paid Return label.
- Shipping charges on your original order are not refundable.
EXCHANGES (if applicable)
The best way to make an exchange is to return the unwanted goods for a full refund and place a new order for the goods you'd like instead.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.