Little Mission Insulated Snow Jacket for Boys aged 2-7.
Run the snow with the Little Mission Insulated Snow Jacket for boys ages 2-7. An easy regular fit makes light of layering, 10Ks of breathable, waterproof, and windproof protection features critically taped seams and low-bulk-high-warmth insulation to keep them warm and dry. Designed in this season's boldest power prints, it'll be harder to get them out of the cold than in.
Style : EQKTJ03013
- Waterproofing: 10K Quiksilver DryFlight® Technology for better waterproofing [10,000 mm/5000g]
- Recycled Fabric: Polyester plain weave fabric with 45.2% recycled Repreve® Polyester
- Fit: Regular fit maximum comfort and relaxed style, this baggier cut delivers unlimited freedom of movement on the mountain
- Insulation: WarmFlight® insulation [Fill weight: 200g body, 120g sleeves, 80g hood]
- WarmFlight® Rating: 3/3 for extra warm and breathable insulation
- Lining: Taffeta lining and brushed tricot on collar
- Seam taping at critical zones
- Pockets: Hand-warmer pocket
- Pass pocket
- Hood: Adjustable hood
- Removable hood
- Removable synthetic fur on hood
- Powder Skirt: Non-detachable powder skirt
- Tuck away powder skirt system with snap fasteners
- Additional Features: Adjustable cuffs
- Integrated grow system
- Mitt keeper loop and tab system
- Composition: 100% Recycled Polyester
Shipping rates will be calculated at checkout. Depending on whereabouts in Canada you're located, you get FREE Ground shipping for orders over either $100, $150 or $200 (before tax).
We have an arrangement with Canada Post making returns within Canada really simple! If you need to return an item to us you can print your own pre-paid Canada Post label. The link to print a label and further instructions can be found on your order confirmation e-mail. Please note we will deduct $15CAD once we receive the item(s) back to cover the cost of postage.
Our returns policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a gift card or an exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it and must have the tags attached.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. If the item(s) meet these conditions we will process a refund to the payment method used to place the order.
- We will deduct $15CAD from your refund if you used our Canada Post Pre-paid Return label.
- Shipping charges on your original order are not refundable.
EXCHANGES (if applicable)
The best way to make an exchange is to return the unwanted goods for a full refund and place a new order for the goods you'd like instead.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.