Whether you’re taking them down double black diamonds or starting on the bunny slopes, the Kids' Edge Insulated Pants are ideal for the dedicated, powder-seeking student. Their 2-layer Marmot MemBrain® fabric forms a watertight shield so they stay dry. Thermal R® insulation provides lightweight warmth, plus internal gaiters with gripper elastic prevent snow from sneaking into their boots. Articulated knees improve mobility, while CORDURA® scuff guards resist abrasions against icy trails. The removable elastic suspenders, adjustable waist, and Kids' Grow-an-Inch legs customize their fit season after season.
- 10K/10K Marmot MemBrain® 2-layer waterproof/breathable fabric repels water and reduces internal condensation; 100% seam taped for complete leakproof protection
- Thermal R® insulation provides lightweight warmth; brushed tricot seat and thighs for comfort
- CORDURA® scuff guards resist abrasions
- Articulated knees improve mobility
- Internal gaiters with gripper elastic keep snow out
- Kids' Grow-an-Inch feature at leg hem and inside lining lengthens wearability of garment
- Removable adjustable elastic suspenders; adjustable waist with snap closure and zip fly
- Zippered hand pockets; cargo pocket with snap closure
- Rated at 10,000mm (water column) waterproof and 10,000g (MVTR) for breathability
Shipping rates will be calculated at checkout. Depending on whereabouts in Canada you're located, you get FREE Ground shipping for orders over either $100, $150 or $200 (before tax).
We have an arrangement with Canada Post making returns within Canada really simple! If you need to return an item to us you can print your own pre-paid Canada Post label. The link to print a label and further instructions can be found on your order confirmation e-mail. Please note we will deduct $15CAD once we receive the item(s) back to cover the cost of postage.
Our returns policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a gift card or an exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it and must have the tags attached.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. If the item(s) meet these conditions we will process a refund to the payment method used to place the order.
- We will deduct $15CAD from your refund if you used our Canada Post Pre-paid Return label.
- Shipping charges on your original order are not refundable.
EXCHANGES (if applicable)
The best way to make an exchange is to return the unwanted goods for a full refund and place a new order for the goods you'd like instead.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.