Your future snowsport stars can stay warm and dry all-day long with the Kids’ Freedom Insulated Bibs. With a waterproof, breathable DryVent™ shell, Heatseeker™ Eco insulation, and a cozy fleece lining, they can hit the slopes in comfort and style.
- Heatseeker™ Eco insulation for warmth even in wet weather
- Cozy fleece lining in upper body for extra comfort
- Exposed, VISLON® center front zip with an internal draft flap
- Ankle gaiters with gripper elastic
- Reinforced cuffs and inner-leg boot kickpatches
- EZ Grow leg at hem and inside lining
- Adjustable stirrups
- Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed DryVent™ 2L shell with a non-PFC DWR finish helps keep them dry
- Branded elastic suspenders with a sliding buckle for adjustability
- Split kangaroo chest pocket
- Heat transfer logo on left knee and back-right waist
Inseam:R 11.5'', 13.75'' grown
Body:75D 117 g/m² DryVent™ 2L—100% recycled polyester with non-PFC durable water-repellent (non-PFC DWR) finish
Insulation:100 g Heatseeker™ Eco 70% post-consumer recycled polyester
Sizes:2T, 3T, 4T, 5T, 6T, 7T
Upper-Body Lining:165 g/m² 100% polyester micro-fleece
Lower-Body Lining:50D 76 g/m² 100% recycled polyester with durable water-repellent (DWR) finish
Shipping rates will be calculated at checkout. Depending on whereabouts in Canada you're located, you get FREE Ground shipping for orders over either $100, $150 or $200 (before tax).
We have an arrangement with Canada Post making returns within Canada really simple! If you need to return an item to us you can print your own pre-paid Canada Post label. The link to print a label and further instructions can be found on your order confirmation e-mail. Please note we will deduct $15CAD once we receive the item(s) back to cover the cost of postage.
Our returns policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a gift card or an exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it and must have the tags attached.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. If the item(s) meet these conditions we will process a refund to the payment method used to place the order.
- We will deduct $15CAD from your refund if you used our Canada Post Pre-paid Return label.
- Shipping charges on your original order are not refundable.
EXCHANGES (if applicable)
The best way to make an exchange is to return the unwanted goods for a full refund and place a new order for the goods you'd like instead.