Our Burton Kids 2L One Piece Snow Suit 2022 provides reliable head-to-toe warmth and waterproof protection for any winter day. It features strategically mapped insulation, no gaps or cold spots, plus extendable cuffs for growing kids. Reinforced knee panels add durability and boot gaiters provide a secure seal that won't let in snow. Keep them warm and comfortable so they can enjoy any outdoor winter activity.
- Regular fit is just right: Not too tight or too baggy
- DRYRIDE two-layer fabric [10,000mm/5,000g] is highly breathable, waterproof, and quick drying
- ThermacoreECO (100g) insulation is lightweight and breathable, providing a super-comfortable feel and low-bulk warmth that cranks the heat and dries quickly. It's bluesign® approved and features over 90% recycled fibers that provide long lasting durability and all-around easy care.
- Offers breathability for low to medium intensity activities. Vents enhance breathability during short, high-intensity activities and in warmer conditions.
- Attached Contour hood with elastic hood gaiter and crown adjustment is helmet compatible; Articulated patterning for ease of movement; External waistband adjustment; Zippered side-body vents
- Adjustable, anti-scuff cuffs with hook-and-loop calf cuff elevators; Water-resistant boot gaiters; Reinforced knee panels; Room-to-Grow system extends the length of the legs and sleeves by 1.5in to keep up with growth spurts
- Interior mesh dump pocket, therma-pocket with media port, zippered chest pocket, zippered thigh pocket, and zippered sleeve pass pocket; Ticket O-loop and glove loops
- bluesign® materials are responsibly crafted in processes that minimize impact on people and our planet
Shipping rates will be calculated at checkout. Depending on where you are located in Canada, you get FREE Ground shipping for orders over $200 (before tax). Please be advised that Duties and Taxes are not included in the shipping total (where applicable).
If the item you've ordered isn't what you expected, doesn't fit, or you've just changed your mind, contact Emily at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll get you sorted with a return shipping label and further instructions on how to complete the return.
Our returns policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a gift card or an exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it and must have the tags attached.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. If the item(s) meet these conditions we will process a refund to the payment method used to place the order.
- We will deduct $15 CAD from your refund to cover return shipping costs.
- Shipping charges on your original order are not refundable.
EXCHANGES (if applicable)
The best way to make an exchange is to return the unwanted goods for a full refund and place a new order for the goods you'd like instead.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.