The ultimate bib snow pants for kids, featuring Room-to-Grow
There's nothing like having a personal force-field against snow and cold covering 70 percent of your body. That's exactly what kids get with the kids' Burton Skylar Bib Pant. DRYRIDE fabric keeps the interior dry, while a versatile 60 grams of Thermacore insulation throughout provides crucial warmth. Add Burton's Room-to-Grow system, and you've got a pant that's ready to play for years to come.
- Regular fit is just right: Not too tight or too baggy
- Articulated knees
- DRYRIDE two-layer fabric (10,000mm/5,000g) is highly breathable, waterproof, and quick drying
- PFC-free DWR coating
- Fully-taped seams create the ultimate seal against foul weather
- Thermacore insulation (60g) for focused warmth and enhanced breathability
- Nylon taffeta lining
- Room-to-Grow system extends the length of the legs by 1.5in to keep up with growth spurts
- Adjustable elastic suspender straps
- Stretch panel in the back for ultimate comfort, layering, and mobility
- Anti-scuff cuffs with hook-and-loop cuff elevators
- Water-resistant boot gaiter
- Back pockets with hook-and-loop closure, chest pocket with hook-and-loop closure, and zippered hand-warmer pockets
Shipping rates will be calculated at checkout. Depending on whereabouts in Canada you're located, you get FREE Ground shipping for orders over either $100, $150 or $200 (before tax).
We have an arrangement with Canada Post making returns within Canada really simple! If you need to return an item to us you can print your own pre-paid Canada Post label. The link to print a label and further instructions can be found on your order confirmation e-mail. Please note we will deduct $15CAD once we receive the item(s) back to cover the cost of postage.
Our returns policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a gift card or an exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it and must have the tags attached.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. If the item(s) meet these conditions we will process a refund to the payment method used to place the order.
- We will deduct $15CAD from your refund if you used our Canada Post Pre-paid Return label.
- Shipping charges on your original order are not refundable.
EXCHANGES (if applicable)
The best way to make an exchange is to return the unwanted goods for a full refund and place a new order for the goods you'd like instead.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.