Protection against the elements with plenty of pockets so you're always prepared.
Take it from our team riders. Go cargo. When it's not a question of the weather, but what to bring, there is no substitute. Extra gloves and a spare face mask? Sure, it's all got a spot. As waterproof and warm as it gets, the girls' Burton Elite Cargo Pant seals out the elements while locking in heat with the optimum warmth-to-weight of Thermacore insulation. A breathable taffeta lining keeps inner layers dry and zippered inner thigh vents control heat on hikes and slushy days.
- Regular fit is just right: Not too tight or too baggy
- Articulated knees
- DRYRIDE fabric [10,000mm/5,000g] is highly breathable, waterproof, and quick drying
- PFC-free DWR coating
- Offers breathability for low to medium intensity activities. Vents enhance breathability during short, high-intensity activities and in warmer conditions.
- Room-to-Grow system extends the length of the legs by 1.5in to keep up with growth spurts
- Microfleece stretch panels at seat and knees
- Anti-scuff cuffs with hook-and-loop cuff elevators
- Water-resistant boot gaiter
- External hook-and-loop waistband adjustment
- Belt-loop ticket O-ring
- Mesh-lined, no-snag thigh vents
- Zippered hand-warmer and cargo pockets and hand-warmer back pockets with hook-and-loop closure
- Lifetime Warranty
Shipping rates will be calculated at checkout. Depending on whereabouts in Canada you're located, you get FREE Ground shipping for orders over either $100, $150 or $200 (before tax).
We have an arrangement with Canada Post making returns within Canada really simple! If you need to return an item to us you can print your own pre-paid Canada Post label. The link to print a label and further instructions can be found on your order confirmation e-mail. Please note we will deduct $15CAD once we receive the item(s) back to cover the cost of postage.
Our returns policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a gift card or an exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it and must have the tags attached.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. If the item(s) meet these conditions we will process a refund to the payment method used to place the order.
- We will deduct $15CAD from your refund if you used our Canada Post Pre-paid Return label.
- Shipping charges on your original order are not refundable.
EXCHANGES (if applicable)
The best way to make an exchange is to return the unwanted goods for a full refund and place a new order for the goods you'd like instead.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.