Introducing BioSunnies - the most eco-friendly sunglasses on the planet!
Plant based sunglasses
- The plant based frames are made of wheat straw which are the stalks that are left after wheat is harvested. In many countries it is often treated as waste and burned, causing air pollution
Polarized lenses for maximum protection
- The UV400 rated Polarized lenses provide full UVA and UVB protection and block out harmful glare from reflective surfaces like water and snow. So many kids sunglasses on the market do not have polarized lenses. Young eyes are more sensitive to UV rays and many studies have shown that often damage done to a person's eyes happens at a young age.
Incredibly light and comfortable
- Weighing only 19 grams, Kids BioSunnies are one of the very lightest and most comfortable pairs of kids sunglasses on the market
Practically unbreakable ''kids proof'' frames
- The wheat straw frame is super flexible and can take all sorts wear and tear!
Style points galore
- Your kids can be eco-friendly and still look awesome! The two are not mutually exclusive!
Compost them when you're done!
- At the end of their life you can take them to your local composting facility and they will slowly biodegrade. Just pop the lenses out and recycle them too! Even if they do end up in landfill one day, at least you know they will biodegrade.
Say no to wasteful plastic sunglasses and help reinforce the eco-friendly message with your child
- Instead of buying your son or daughter another pair of wasteful plastic sunglasses, get them a pair of eco-friendly BioSunnies. Your child will love them and they will become a talking point. Prepare for lots of ''cool shades'' comments too!
Protective case included
- Kids BioSunnies come with a protective pouch made of flax seed
FREE SHIPPING OVER $99.99CAD
|Shipping Method||Order Value||Price|
Ground Shipping (4-9 business days)
$99.99 and under
Ground Shipping (4-9 business days)
$100 and over
Standard Courier (2-6 business days)
|Express Courier (1-3 business days)||N/A||$19.99|
🇺🇸 🇦🇺 🇳🇿 UNITED STATES, AUSTRALIA, NEW ZEALAND
All orders shipped to the United States, Australia or New Zealand are shipped using FedEx and are not subject to Canadian taxes. Because the shipments pass through customs, they are subject to customs duties and taxes in the relevant country. In most cases, a bill with duties will accompany your order and will be payable upon receipt, or will be sent via mail. The receiver is responsible for all taxes and duties applied to the order. Please note that we are not able to predict or give estimates for these fees and taxes. We suggest contacting the customs office directly if you are concerned.
Restrictions can also apply to shipments with oversized goods. We reserve the right to refuse orders in certain (and limited) situations in which this is the case, at all times and without notice.
Shipping Rates to the United States, Australia and New Zealand
Continental United States - Standard Shipping (3 to 10 business days): $29.99CAD
Australia and New Zealand - Standard Shipping (6 to 12 business days): $49.99CAD
HASSLE FREE RETURNS
We have an arrangement with Canada Post making returns within Canada really simple! If you need to return an item to us you can print your own pre-paid Canada Post label. The link to print a label and further instructions can be found on your order confirmation e-mail. Please note we will deduct $15CAD once we receive the item(s) back to cover the cost of postage.
Our returns policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it and must have the tags attached.
* Gift cards
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit or debit card, or to your Paypal account.
- We will deduct $15CAD if you used our Canada Post Pre-paid Return label.
- Shipping charges on your original order are not refundable.
Exchanges (if applicable)
If you have requested to exchange your item for a different size or colour for example, we will action this if we have available inventory. If we do not we will inform you as soon as possible and offer a refund if applicable. We only replace items if they are defective or damaged.
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.