Introducing BioSunnies - the most eco-friendly sunglasses on the planet!
Plant based sunglasses
- The plant based frames are made of wheat straw which are the stalks that are left after wheat is harvested. In many countries it is often treated as waste and burned, causing air pollution
Polarized lenses for maximum protection
- The UV400 rated Polarized lenses provide full UVA and UVB protection and block out harmful glare from reflective surfaces like water and snow. So many kids sunglasses on the market do not have polarized lenses. Young eyes are more sensitive to UV rays and many studies have shown that often damage done to a person's eyes happens at a young age.
Incredibly light and comfortable
- Weighing only 19 grams, Kids BioSunnies are one of the very lightest and most comfortable pairs of kids sunglasses on the market
Practically unbreakable ''kids proof'' frames
- The wheat straw frame is super flexible and can take all sorts wear and tear!
Style points galore
- Your kids can be eco-friendly and still look awesome! The two are not mutually exclusive!
Compost them when you're done!
- At the end of their life you can take them to your local composting facility and they will slowly biodegrade. Just pop the lenses out and recycle them too! Even if they do end up in landfill one day, at least you know they will biodegrade.
Say no to wasteful plastic sunglasses and help reinforce the eco-friendly message with your child
- Instead of buying your son or daughter another pair of wasteful plastic sunglasses, get them a pair of eco-friendly BioSunnies. Your child will love them and they will become a talking point. Prepare for lots of ''cool shades'' comments too!
Protective case included
- Kids BioSunnies come with a protective pouch made of flax seed
Shipping rates will be calculated at checkout. Depending on whereabouts in Canada you're located, you get FREE Ground shipping for orders over either $100, $150 or $200 (before tax).
We have an arrangement with Canada Post making returns within Canada really simple! If you need to return an item to us you can print your own pre-paid Canada Post label. The link to print a label and further instructions can be found on your order confirmation e-mail. Please note we will deduct $15CAD once we receive the item(s) back to cover the cost of postage.
Our returns policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a gift card or an exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it and must have the tags attached.
REFUNDS - currently Gift Cards only
At this time, during the COVID-19 pandemic, we are only able to offer a Gift Card to the full value of your purchase (excluding any shipping charge paid). We are not able to process refunds at this time. Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also email you the Gift Card code. The Gift Card is valid for 12 months and can be redeemed on this website or in our store in Whistler.
- We will deduct $15CAD from the Gift card if you used our Canada Post Pre-paid Return label.
- Shipping charges on your original order are not refundable.
Exchanges (if applicable)
If you have requested to exchange your item for a different size or colour for example, we will action this if we have available inventory. If we do not we will inform you as soon as possible and offer a Gift Card instead. We only replace items if they are defective.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.