Boogie Insulated Snow Pants for Boys aged 2-7 years
Give them the all-over protection of a jumpsuit, in the comfort of snow pants with the Boogie Insulated Snow Pants for boys. These bold bib pants for boys aged 2-7 are durably-waterproof, windproof and breathable with their 10K shell that's insulated with toasty WarmFlight® and an adjustable grow system — so even if little chargers outgrow you on the slopes, they won't outgrow their kit. It's a winter wonderland with the Boogie snow bib pants in tow.
Style : EQKTP03006
- Waterproofing: 10K Quiksilver DryFlight® Technology for better waterproofing [10,000 mm/5000g]
- Fabric: Polyester plain weave fabric
- Fit: Regular fit a standard classic silhouette to suit all body shapes and provide a comfortable, relaxed fit that’s not too baggy
- Insulation: WarmFlight® insulation [Fill weight: 100g]
- WarmFlight® Rating: 3/3 for extra warm and breathable insulation
- Lining: Strategic body mapping of brushed tricot and taffeta
- Seam taping at critical zones
- Pockets: Front slash pockets with zip closure
- Additional Features: External waist adjuster
- Lift ticket holder
- Mesh lined venting
- Taffeta boot gaiter
- Integrated grow system
- Composition: 100% Polyester
Shipping rates will be calculated at checkout. Depending on whereabouts in Canada you're located, you get FREE Ground shipping for orders over either $100, $150 or $200 (before tax).
We have an arrangement with Canada Post making returns within Canada really simple! If you need to return an item to us you can print your own pre-paid Canada Post label. The link to print a label and further instructions can be found on your order confirmation e-mail. Please note we will deduct $15CAD once we receive the item(s) back to cover the cost of postage.
Our returns policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a gift card or an exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it and must have the tags attached.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. If the item(s) meet these conditions we will process a refund to the payment method used to place the order.
- We will deduct $15CAD from your refund if you used our Canada Post Pre-paid Return label.
- Shipping charges on your original order are not refundable.
EXCHANGES (if applicable)
The best way to make an exchange is to return the unwanted goods for a full refund and place a new order for the goods you'd like instead.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.