Insulated Snow Suit for Baby
Make sure your bundle of joy stays toasty and warm with our premium Baby Insulated Snow Suit. Every detail ensures your little one stays happy and protected. Quiksilver's exclusive 10K DryFlight® technology provides better waterproofing, while our WarmFlight® technology offers ultra-lightweight and breathable warmth. And your future shredder will love the extra plush softness of the sherpa lining. Best of all, this suit expands and lengthens as your baby grows. Which means, season after season, this suit will keep your kiddo smiling.
Style : EQITS03009
- Waterproofing: 10K Quiksilver DryFlight® Technology for better waterproofing [10,000mm / 5000g]
- Recycled Fabric: Recycled polyester fabric
- Insulation: WarmFlight® Technology for ultra lightweight and breathable warmth [fill weight: 200g body, 120g sleeves and legs, 80g hood]
- Lining: Sherpa lining with embossed taffeta
- Seam taping on critical zones
- Pockets: Hand-warmer pocket
- Additional Features: Non-detachable hood
- Integrated grow system
- Convertible cuff to mittens and booties
- Composition: 100% Polyester
Shipping rates will be calculated at checkout. Depending on whereabouts in Canada you're located, you get FREE Ground shipping for orders over either $100, $150 or $200 (before tax).
We have an arrangement with Canada Post making returns within Canada really simple! If you need to return an item to us you can print your own pre-paid Canada Post label. The link to print a label and further instructions can be found on your order confirmation e-mail. Please note we will deduct $15CAD once we receive the item(s) back to cover the cost of postage.
Our returns policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a gift card or an exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it and must have the tags attached.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. If the item(s) meet these conditions we will process a refund to the payment method used to place the order.
- We will deduct $15CAD from your refund if you used our Canada Post Pre-paid Return label.
- Shipping charges on your original order are not refundable.
EXCHANGES (if applicable)
The best way to make an exchange is to return the unwanted goods for a full refund and place a new order for the goods you'd like instead.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.