Umbrellas a great for staying dry in the rain, but not really practical for kids that are always on the move. The Resolve Reflective rain jacket provides on-the-go, umbrella-like protection for kids that don’t slow down. The 2-layer waterproof breathable fabric and fully taped seams keep your little one dry even on the wettest days.
- 2-layer waterproof breathable with DryVent™ technology and fully taped seams will keep you little one dry.
- Smooth nylon lining in the sleeves and hood slides easily over layers.
- Polyester mesh lining in the body helps with airflow.
- Zippered hand pockets protect small hands and keep tiny treasures safe.
- Front zipper has a storm flap that secures with Velcro®, keeping the warm in and the wet out.
- Reflective logo on the front and back help keep the smaller set seen when the light gets low.
- Internal ID label takes some of the confusion out of school pick-ups.
- Elasticised cuffs seal out the bad weather.
Shipping rates will be calculated at checkout. Depending on whereabouts in Canada you're located, you get FREE Ground shipping for orders over either $100, $150 or $200 (before tax).
We have an arrangement with Canada Post making returns within Canada really simple! If you need to return an item to us you can print your own pre-paid Canada Post label. The link to print a label and further instructions can be found on your order confirmation e-mail. Please note we will deduct $15CAD once we receive the item(s) back to cover the cost of postage.
Our returns policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a gift card or an exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it and must have the tags attached.
REFUNDS - currently Gift Cards only
At this time, during the COVID-19 pandemic, we are only able to offer a Gift Card to the full value of your purchase (excluding any shipping charge paid). We are not able to process refunds at this time. Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also email you the Gift Card code. The Gift Card is valid for 12 months and can be redeemed on this website or in our store in Whistler.
- We will deduct $15CAD from the Gift card if you used our Canada Post Pre-paid Return label.
- Shipping charges on your original order are not refundable.
Exchanges (if applicable)
If you have requested to exchange your item for a different size or colour for example, we will action this if we have available inventory. If we do not we will inform you as soon as possible and offer a Gift Card instead. We only replace items if they are defective.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.